A more in-depth overview of ITW membership benefits:
As a community member of ITW you have access to:
eCourses are virtual small group settings led by dedicated and experienced ITW trainers, offering a curriculum and format for questioning our beliefs with The Work.
- Topic-Based eCourse is the recommended starter course for new members. It offers an opportunity to slow down, get still, and inquire around a specific topic, for example: mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, partner, children, money, body, boss, employee, politicians.
- Giving and Receiving Feedback eCourse is an opportunity to become more transparent, uncensored, and kind. Together we discover the beliefs that keep us from giving and receiving feedback and question them.
- Power of Turnarounds eCourse is an invitation to test out and take risks as we explore turnarounds. “The turnaround is a very powerful part of The Work….Inquiry combined with the turnaround is the fast track to self-realization.” Loving What Is
- Working with Feedback eCourse is an adventurous deep dive into feedback and how it shows us our defensive thoughts, innocent beliefs and underlying motives.
- Helpline eCourse serves as the Helpline volunteer qualification process. (There are prerequisites for this course.)
This unique and powerful One-for-One program offers the opportunity to dive deep into your own practice of inquiry with a partner and support each other by exchanging facilitations on Judge-Your-Neighbor Worksheets. You’ll share giving and receiving feedback and identify underlying motives that can otherwise be difficult to discover.
The Work for Breakfast
Join us Sundays from 9:00 to 10:30 AM Pacific Time on Zoom.
Come with a filled-in Judge-Your-Neighbor Worksheet or a concept to question. After a welcome and brief Zoom review you will be automatically paired with another ITW member to do The Work for exchanging facilitations. You’ll choose who will be facilitator or client first for 40 minutes, then switch roles, facilitator becomes client, client becomes facilitator and continue for an additional 40 minutes.
A beautiful weekly practice.
Certified Facilitator Virtual and In-Person Events
These events are an opportunity to deepen your practice in The Work. It is our experience that these Certified Facilitators and their curriculum will take you deeper into your own practice of self-realization, toward peace and a kinder world. Our facilitators have completed more than 600 hours of ITW coursework. They are fully qualified to assist and guide you into the richness of an internal life. Need more local events? Contact one or more Certified Facilitators and offer your support in bringing them to your community.
Institute for The Work Newsletters
Newsletters share upcoming events, news within ITW and connections with the Worldwide Community of The Work.
The Members’ forum is a place for open community discussions, exchanging ideas, and sharing insights.
The One-for-One forum is where members request and can find partners to do The Work.
“ITW was founded as a way to provide its members with a daily practice of inquiry and to strengthen their life of clarity and compassion. This is the key to happiness: Be kind to each entity that peoples your inner world. Each day, if you become aware of any lack of kindness, identify it, write it down, and question it and any other judgment that opposes your kindest nature.” bk
For a payment plan and/or scholarship application, please email [email protected].